To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- An Interview with Myung Mi Kim
- Critiquing "La Vie Quotidienne": Contemporary Approaches to the Everyday
- The Depression Cohort
- A Political Aesthetic: Michael Ondaatje's In the Skin of a Lion as "Covert Pastoral"
- Subjecting Spaces: Angela Carter's Love
- "Theory Uncompromised by Practicality": Hybridity in Jeffrey Eugenides' Middlesex
- Entries on a Post-Language Poetics in Harryette Mullen's Dictionary
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content