- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning and the Politics of Childhood Volume 46, Number 4, Winter 2008, pp. 405-427
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Maria Jane Jewsbury to Henry Jephson, M.D.: An Undiscovered Poetic Fragment
- "Strokes of havoc": Tree-Felling and the Poetic Tradition of Ecocriticism in Manley Hopkins and Gerard Manley Hopkins
- Metaphor and Maternity: Dante Gabriel Rossetti 's House of Life and Augusta Webster's Mother and Daughter
- Charmides and The Sphinx: Wilde's Engagement with Keats
- Uncanny Transactions and Canny Forms: Rosamund Marriott Watson's Märchen
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning and the Politics of Childhood
- Parody and Poetic Tradition: Gilbert and Sullivan's Patience
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content