- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- The High School Journal
- The University of North Carolina Press
- A Vision of History Teaching and Learning: Thoughts on History Education in Secondary Schools Volume 92, Number 2, December 2008-January 2009, pp. 37-46
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 4 articles in total
- A Vision of History Teaching and Learning: Thoughts on History Education in Secondary Schools
- When Remedial Means What It Says: How Teachers Use Data to Reform Instructional Interventions
- Comparing Educational Trajectories of Two Chinese Students and One Latina Student, A Social Capital Approach
- Language and Literacy in the Pentecostal Church and the Public High School: A Case Study of a Mexican ESL Student
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content