To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $45.00 USD.
This issue contains 24 articles in total
- Note from the General Editors
- International Shaw Society
- A Continuing Checklist of Shaviana
- Barry Morse, President of the Shaw Society, 1998-2008: A Tribute from the Committee of the Shaw Society (U.K.) on Behalf of All the Members
- Working with Dan Laurence
- In Memoriam: Dan H. Laurence
- The Letters of Bernard Shaw to "The Times," 1898–1950 (review)
- The Theatre of War: The First World War in British and Irish Drama (review)
- David Staller's "Project Shaw"
- John Bull's Other War: Bernard Shaw and the Anglo-Irish War, 1918–1921
- Cosmopolitan Shaw and the Transformation of the Public Sphere
- Censored and Embedded Shaw: Print Culture and Shavian Analysis of Wartime Media
- Bernard Shaw's Joyriding in Germany and Austria: A Politics of Cultural Internationalism
- The Art of War: Music in Shaw's Plays
- The Summoned Self Under Siege: Shaw, Ricoeur, Poetics of Personhood in Too True to be Good
- Shaw's Recruiting Pamphlet
- The Censorship of O'Flaherty V.C.
- A Connecticut Yankee on the Court Theatre Stage: An Ancestor for Undershaft
- Honorable and Dishonorable Killing: The Gender of War in Caesar and Cleopatra
- How to Lose an Empire: Shaw's "Secretary for America" and General Burgoyne
- The Chocolate Cream Soldier and the "Ghastly Failure" of Bernard Shaw's Arms and the Man
- Shaw: The Bellicose Pacifist
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content