To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $26.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- The Persistence of Allegory: Drama and Neoclassicism from Shakespeare to Wagner (review)
- Found in Translation: Greek Drama in English (review)
- The Unthought Debt: Heidegger and the Hebraic Heritage (review)
- Next to the Color Line: Gender, Sexuality, and W. E. B. Du Bois (review)
- Avatars of Story (review)
- Unexpected Affinities: Reading Across Cultures (review)
- Shades of the Planet: American Literature as World Literature (review)
- The Novel (review)
- What’s So Great About Home?: Roots, Nostalgia, and Return in Andrée Chedid’s La maison sans racines and Hanan Al-Shaykh’s Hikāyat Zahra
- Nationalizing Sacher-Masoch: A Curious Case of Cultural Reception in Russia and Ukraine
- History in Postmodern Theater: Heiner Müller, Caryl Churchill, and Suzan-Lori Parks
- The Facts of Fiction, or the Figure of Vladimir Nabokov in W. G. Sebald
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content