- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Oceanic Linguistics
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Comments on S. R. Fischer's 'Mangarevan doublets: Preliminary evidence for Proto-Southeastern Polynesian' Volume 41, Number 1, June 2002, pp. 225-231
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 15 articles in total
- Leo Pasifika: Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Oceanic Linguistics (review)
- Possesive Markers in Central Pacific Languages (review)
- Ilocano Dictionary and Grammar: Ilocano-English, English-Ilocano (review)
- The Validity of Proto-Southeastern Polynesian
- Comments on S. R. Fischer's 'Mangarevan doublets: Preliminary evidence for Proto-Southeastern Polynesian'
- A Phonological Oddity in the Austronesian Area: Ejectives in Waimoa
- Which Sounds Change: Descent and Borrowing in the Skou Family
- Proto-Micronesian Kin Terms, Descent Groups, and Interisland Voyaging
- The Interpretation of tu and Kavalan Ergativity
- The History of Faunal Terms in Austronesian Languages
- Systems of Nominal Classification in East Papuan Languages
- The East Papuan Languages: A Preliminary Typological Appraisal
- Linguists and Language Maintenance: Pasifika Languages in Manukau, New Zealand
- Stephen Wurm, 1922-2001: Linguist Extraordinaire
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content