To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Ergativity and Balinese Syntax (review)
- The Lexicon of Proto Oceanic: The Culture and Environment of Ancestral Oceanic Society. 1. Material Culture (review)
- Rongorongo: The Easter Island Script: History, Traditions, Texts (review)
- Eight Possible Paper Topics on Chamorro and Related Languages
- Te Reo Maori: The Past 20 Years and Looking Forward
- Phonological Variation and Sound Change in Atayal
- Events in Madurese Reciprocals
- Chamorro Historical Phonology
- Reconstructing Proto-Oceanic Stress
- Siraya Reduplication
- Inclusory Pronominals
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content