To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 18 articles in total
- Books Received
- Index to Volume 58
- Foundations of Dharmakīrti's Philosophy (review)
- Bashō and the Dao: The Zhuangzi and the Transformation of Haikai (review)
- The Gleam of Light: Moral Perfectionism and Education in Dewey and Emerson (review)
- Buddhisms and Deconstructions (review)
- In Search of Affinities: Knowledge and Action in Indian Thought
- Accounting for Evil—Justification or Explanation?: A Response to Eliot Deutsch
- Rethinking Global Philosophy of Religion
- Karma, Rebirth, and the Problem of Evil: An Interjection in the Debate between Whitley Kaufman and Monima Chadha and Nick Trakakis
- The Way of Poetic Influence: Revisioning the "Syncretist Chapters" of the Zhuangzi
- Deconstructing Deconstruction: Zhuang Zi as Butterfly, Nietzsche as Gadfly
- The Postulate of Immortality in Kant: To What Extent is it Culturally Conditioned?
- The Purloined Philosopher: Youzi on Learning by Virtue
- Candrakīrti on the Theories of Persons of the Sāṃmitīyas and Āryasāṃmitīyas
- A Memorial Tribute to Daya Krishna
- Daya Krishna: A Philosopher and Much More
- Knowledge as a Way of Living: In Dialogue with Daya Krishna
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content