To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $46.00 USD.
This issue contains 16 articles in total
- Melting the Venusberg: A Feminist Theology of Music (review)
- The Queer Composition of America's Sound: Gay Modernists, American Music, and National Identity (review)
- Sensational Knowledge: Embodying Culture through Japanese Dance (review)
- A Boy Named Sue: Gender and Country Music (review)
- Check It While I Wreck It: Black Womanhood, Hip-Hop Culture and the Public Sphere (review)
- Black Women and Music: More than the Blues (review)
- Experience, Borders: "How, therefore, must we live?": A Response to James Robert Currie
- Musicology after Identity—: Four Fragments
- Garden Disputes: Postmodern Beauty and the Sublime Neighbor: A Response to Judy Lochhead's "The Sublime, the Ineffable, and Other Dangerous Aesthetics"
- The Sublime, the Ineffable, and Other Dangerous Aesthetics
- The Write to Rock: Racial Mythologies, Feminist Theory, and the Pleasures of Rock Music Criticism
- Calling Ellen Willis: Quarreling with the "Radicals," Loving Consumer Culture, and Hearing Women's Voices
- A Spy in the House of Love
- Gender and Gender Redux: Rethinking Binaries and the Aesthetics of Old-Style Javanese Wayang
- Remaking the Past: Feminist Spirituality in Anonymous 4 and Sequentia's Vox Feminae
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content