To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Heidegger and Rhetoric (review)
- How Philosophers Saved Myths: Allegorical Interpretation and Classical Mythology, and: Plato the Myth Maker (review)
- Evidence, Authority, and Interpretation: A Response to Jason Helms
- The Task of the Name: A Reply to Carol Poster
- Some Aspects of Christian Mystical Rhetoric, Philosophy, and Poetry
- Perelmanian Universal Audience and the Epistemic Aspirations of Argument
- Shame and Ambiguity in Plato’s Gorgias
- Room for Maneuver When Raising Critical Doubt
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content