To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Editors’ Note
- The American Renaissance and the Mexican Renacimiento: The Long Critical Disconnect in the Americas
- Islamic Education in Afghanistan: Revisiting the United States’ Role
- Bush’s Predicament in Iraq: An Outcome of a (Mis)conception of Modernity
- E Pluribus Unum, Ex Uno Plura: Legislating and Deregulating American Studies Post-9/11
- Vieques and the Politics of Democratic Resistance
- Carlos Bulosan, Filipino Writer-Activist: Between a Time of Terror and the Time of Revolution
- Dead Subjectivity: White Zombie, Black Baghdad
- Anger Management: Carl Schmitt in 1925 and the Occupation of the Rhineland
- Human Rights and the Israeli Occupation
- The Long War: Loss and Nostalgia in the Middle East
- Never-Ending Occupations
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.