- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- American Annals of the Deaf
- Gallaudet University Press
- National Study of Master Teachers in Deaf Education: Implications for Teacher Education Volume 153, Number 3, Summer 2008, pp. 328-343
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- National Study of Master Teachers in Deaf Education: Implications for Teacher Education
- College and University Requirements for Teachers of the Deaf at the Undergraduate Level: A Twenty-Year Comparison
- Towards Integrated Practices in Early Detection of and Intervention for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- Professionalism and Coordination: Allies or Enemies?
- Providing Online Course Opportunities for Learners Who are Deaf, Hard of Hearing, or Hearing
- Engagement During Reading Instruction for Students Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing in Public Schools
- Coenrollment for Students Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing: Friendship Patterns and Social Interactions
- Deaf Education and Bridging Social Capital: A Theoretical Approach
- Inclusion, Itinerant Teachers, and the Pull-out Model
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content