- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Philosophy & Rhetoric
- Penn State University Press
- John Dewey and the Question of Artful Communication Volume 41, Number 2, 2008, pp. 153-183
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Human Goodness: Pragmatic Variations on Platonic Themes (review)
- Confronting Aristotle's Ethics (review)
- John Dewey and the Question of Artful Communication
- "Terministic Screens," Social Constructionism, and the Language of Experience: Kenneth Burke's Utilization of William James
- On Common Knowledge and Ad Populum: Acceptance as Grounds for Acceptability
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content