- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Oceanic Linguistics
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Yet More on the Position of the Languages of Eastern Indonesia and East Timor Volume 47, Number 1, June 2008, pp. 114-158
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- A grammar of Lamaholot, Eastern Indonesia: The morphology and syntax of the Lewoingu dialect (review)
- Papers in Austronesian subgrouping and dialectology (review)
- In Memoriam, Françoise Ozanne-Rivierre, 1941–2007
- Typology, Areality, and Diffusion
- Possession in Irarutu
- Reefs–Santa Cruz as Oceanic: Evidence from the Verb Complex
- The Undergoer Focus ma- in Kavalan
- Yet More on the Position of the Languages of Eastern Indonesia and East Timor
- Is there a Bima-Sumba Subgroup?
- Transitivity Discord in some Oceanic Languages
- A Typology of First Person Dual Pronouns and Their Reconstructibility in Philippine Languages
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content