- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- Damsels, Dulcimers, and Dreams: Elizabeth Barrett's Early Response to Coleridge Volume 46, Number 2, Summer 2008, pp. 129-150
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- The Once and Future Sword: Excalibur and the Poetics of Imperial Heroism in Idylls of the King
- Politicizing Dance in Late-Victorian Women's Poetry
- Christina Rossetti, John Keble, and the Divine Gaze
- Reading Mary as Reader: The Marian Art of Dante Gabriel and Christina Rossetti
- Damsels, Dulcimers, and Dreams: Elizabeth Barrett's Early Response to Coleridge
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content