To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- "Between the Poet and the Person": Dilemmas of Friendship in Contemporary Poetry
- Looking for Home in the New World
- Northern Ireland's Poetic Renaissance
- The Hughes/Larkin Phenomenon: Poetic Authenticity in Postwar English Poetry
- Middlebrow Aesthetics and the Therapeutic: The Politics of Interiority in Anita Shreve's The Pilot's Wife
- Rereading Cynthia Ozick: Pluralism, Postmodernism, and the Multicultural Encounter
- Nathaniel Mackey and the Unity of All Rites
- An interview with Rebecca Goldstein
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content