To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 28 articles in total
- Introduction: "Origins" of Postmodern Cuba
- Editors' Note
- Brazil Through Elimination or Ethnicity?
- Leaving Us for Nowhere: The Cuban Pursuit of "the American Dream"
- Exhuming Lunes de Revolucion
- Virgilio Pinera and the Formulation of a National Literature
- The Novels of Origenes
- Casey's Nineteenth Century and the Ciclon Project
- Origenes and the Poetics of History
- A Refutation of Vitier
- The Flood
- Story of the Sierra
- Freud and Freud
- The Old Man and the Brand-name
- Note on Pornography
- Culture and Morality
- Cuba and Literature
- A Clean State
- Poetry as Fidelity
- From Origenes to Julian Orbon
- The Secularity of Jose Marti
- In the Essence of Styles
- Signs: The Other Disintegration
- Possible Images II
- Possible Images I
- After the Rare, Strangeness
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content