- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Comparative Literature Studies
- Penn State University Press
- Sublimity and Skepticism in Montaigne and Milton (review) Volume 44, Number 4, 2007, pp. 527-529
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $26.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- The Promise of the Foreign: Nationalism and the Technics of Translation in the Spanish Philippines (review)
- Sublimity and Skepticism in Montaigne and Milton (review)
- Muting White Noise: Native American and European American Novel Traditions (review)
- Macbeth Multiplied: Negotiating Historical and Medial Difference between Shakespeare and Verdi (review)
- Vampires: Myths and Metaphors of Enduring Evil (review)
- Idling the Engine: Linguistic Skepticism in and around Cortázar, Kafka, and Joyce, and: Literature and the Taste of Knowledge (review)
- Ordinary Enchantments: Magical Realism and the Remystification of Narrative (review)
- The Dialectics of Exile: Nation, Time, Language, and Space in Hispanic Literatures (review)
- Strange Attractions: Sibling Love Triangles in Faulkner's Absalom, Absalom! and Balzac's La Fille aux yeux d'or
- Attendants to the Duel: Classical Intertexts in Philippe Desportes's "Adieu à la Pologne" and Jan Kochanowski's "Gallo Crocitanti"
- Indian Karma Yogi in Saul Bellow's Mr. Sammler's Planet
- The Vanishing Genre of the Nyai Narrative: Reading Genealogies of English and Indonesian Modernism
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content