To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- "Rituals of Survival": A Critical Reassessment of the Fiction of Nicholasa Mohr
- Dreaming in Color: Race and the Spectacular in The Agüero Sisters and Praisesong for the Widow
- Geographies of Mourning
- Migration and Increased Participation in Public Life: The Case of Pakistani Women in London
- Awakening to Freedom. . . Returning Home
- The "Hidden Side" of the New Economy: On Transnational Migration, Domestic Work, and Unprecedented Intimacy
- Military Bases, "Royalty Trips," and Imperial Modernities: Gendered and Racialized Labor in the Postcolonial Philippines
- Adolescent Migration to Cancún: Reconfiguring Maya Households and Gender Relations in Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content