To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- "Rituals of Survival": A Critical Reassessment of the Fiction of Nicholasa Mohr
- Dreaming in Color: Race and the Spectacular in The Agüero Sisters and Praisesong for the Widow
- Geographies of Mourning
- Migration and Increased Participation in Public Life: The Case of Pakistani Women in London
- Awakening to Freedom. . . Returning Home
- The "Hidden Side" of the New Economy: On Transnational Migration, Domestic Work, and Unprecedented Intimacy
- Military Bases, "Royalty Trips," and Imperial Modernities: Gendered and Racialized Labor in the Postcolonial Philippines
- Adolescent Migration to Cancún: Reconfiguring Maya Households and Gender Relations in Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content