- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- Southern Cultures
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Bill Smith: Taking the Heat — and Dishing It Out — in a Nuevo New South Kitchen Volume 13, Number 4, Winter 2007, pp. 59-75
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- About the Contributors
- There's a Word for It — The Origins of "Barbecue"
- "In My Heart, I'm an American": Regional Attitudes and American Identity
- Near Bluffton Mill and Late Spring, Rockfish Gap
- The Institute and the Factory: Business Leadership and Change in the Global South
- Selling Which South? Economic Change in Rural and Small-Town North Carolina in an Era of Globalization, 1940–2007
- Of Chickens and Men: Cockfighting and Equality in the South
- Bill Smith: Taking the Heat — and Dishing It Out — in a Nuevo New South Kitchen
- Your Dekalb Farmers Market: Food and Ethnicity in Atlanta
- New People in the New South: An Overview of Southern Immigration
- To Know Tobacco: Southern Identity in China in the Jim Crow Era
- Front Porch
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content