- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- The High School Journal
- The University of North Carolina Press
- The Structure and Culture of Developing a Mathematics Tutoring Collaborative in an Urban High School Volume 91, Number 1, October-November 2007, pp. 57-67
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- The Structure and Culture of Developing a Mathematics Tutoring Collaborative in an Urban High School
- The Structure and Culture of Information Pathways: Rethinking Opportunity to Learn in Urban High Schools during the Ninth Grade Transition
- Examining Disparities in Mathematics Education: Achievement Gap or Opportunity Gap?
- Beyond Missionaries or Cannibals: Who Should Teach Mathematics to African American Children?
- Reframing Problems in Secondary Education: Alternative Perspectives, New Insights, and Possibilities for Action
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content