To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 19 articles in total
- News and Notes
- Books Received
- Index to Volume Fifty-Seven
- Relativism and Beyond (review)
- Contemporary Japanese Thought (review)
- The Other Side of Zen: A Social History of Sōtō Zen Buddhism in Tokugawa Japan (review)
- Mencius on Becoming Human (review)
- Buddhism, Knowledge and Liberation: A Philosophical Study (review)
- A Critical Survey of Works on Zen since Yampolsky
- Consciousness across Cultures: A Response to Bina Gupta's CIT: Consciousness
- Reply to Nicholas Gier
- A Response to Shyam Ranganathan's Review of The Virtue of Non-Violence: From Gautama to Gandhi
- Karma, Rebirth, and the Problem of Evil: A Reply to Critics
- Karma and the Problem of Evil: A Response to Kaufman
- Four-Dimensional Time in Dzogchen and Heidegger
- Pyrrhonism and the Mādhyamaka
- The Significance of Einstein's Theory of Relativity in Nishida's "Logic of Field"
- Language and Ontology in Early Chinese Thought
- Al-Ghazālī and Schopenhauer on Knowledge and Suffering
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.