To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $45.00 USD.
This issue contains 25 articles in total
- Introduction: The Evolution of Shavian Consciousness
- International Shaw Society
- A Continuing Checklist of Shaviana
- Dick Dudgeon, Caesar, and Captain Brassbound in Poland
- The Voice of Shaw
- More Shaw on the Great War
- Shaw at 150: The BBC on DVD
- G.B.S. Boxed
- Shaw's Letters in Other People's Books: The "Orphans"
- The Last Word on Last Words: Shaw and Catastrophic Drama
- "Considering the Alternatives. ..": Shaw and the Death of the Intellectual
- Shakespeare's Shavian Cleopatra
- Wilde and Shakespeare in Shaw's You Never Can Tell
- The Strategy and the Bacteriology: Scrutinizing the Microbe in Shaw's Too True to Be Good
- Shaw, Connolly, and the Irish Citizen Army
- A Dramatist for All Seasons: Bernard Shaw in Vienna, 1933-1945
- "More Looked at than Listened To": Shaw on the Prerevolutionary Russian Stage
- Getting Published: Grant Richards and the Shaw Book
- Shaw and Conversion
- Shaw, Stoppard, and "Audible Intelligibility"
- G.B.S. and "The Law of Change"
- King Magnus and King Minus: A Play and a Playlet
- On Architecture
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content