To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $26.00 USD.
This issue contains 22 articles in total
- In Memoriam: Elizabeth Fox-Genovese (1941-2007)
- Inextricably Bonded: Israeli Arab and Jewish Writers Re-Visioning Culture (review)
- Morocco Bound: Disorienting America's Maghreb, from Casablanca to the Marrakech Express (review)
- Sodomy, Masculinity, and Law in Medieval Literature: France and England, 1050–1230 (review)
- Experimental Nations: Or, the Invention of the Maghreb (review)
- Gender and Nation in the Spanish Modernist Novel (review)
- Lives in Translation: Bilingual Writers on Identity and Creativity (review)
- Speaking of Beauty (review)
- Ovid and the Moderns (review)
- Witness against History: Literature, Film, and Public Discourse in Twentieth-century China (review)
- Look Away! The U.S. South in New World Studies (review)
- Comparative Literature in an Age of Globalization (review)
- From Jean de La Bruyère to John Aubrey and Beyond: The Development of Elias Canetti's Character Sketches
- The Horror and the Pleasure of Un-English Fiction: Ida von Hahn-Hahn and Fanny Lewald in England
- With Rhyme and Reason: Yokomizo Seishi's Postwar Murder Mysteries
- The Politics of Blood and Soil: Hannah Arendt, George Eliot, and the Jewish Question in Modern Europe
- Barbarian Encounters: Rethinking Barbarism in C. P. Cavafy's and J. M. Coetzee's Waiting for the Barbarians
- Kmen: A Faraway Magazine About Which We Know Nothing
- Liebliche Lüge?: Philip Roth's "Looking at Kafka"
- Found in Translation: The Two Lives of E. M. Cioran; or How Can One Be a Comparatist?
- Reading with One Eye, Speaking with One Tongue: On the Problem of Address in World Literature
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.