- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Oceanic Linguistics
- University of Hawai'i Press
- On Ergativity and Accusativity in Proto-Polynesian and Proto-Central Pacific Volume 46, Number 1, June 2007, pp. 128-153
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
- La Sémantique du prédicat en Mwotlap (Vanuatu) (review)
- Papuan pasts: Cultural, linguistic and biological histories of Papuan-speaking peoples (review)
- Balinese morphosyntax: A lexical-functional approach (review)
- Pocket Hawaiian grammar: A reference grammar in dictionary form (review)
- Missing Complement Clause Subjects in Malagasy
- Papuan Malay Pronominals: Forms And Functions
- Another Look at the Marking of Plural Personal Noun Constructions in Austronesian Languages
- Is Kazukuru Really Non-Austronesian?
- Heads in Oceanic Indirect Possession
- A Long Lost Sister of Proto-Austronesian?: Proto-Ongan, Mother of Jarawa and Onge of the Andaman Islands
- On Ergativity and Accusativity in Proto-Polynesian and Proto-Central Pacific
- Three-participant Events in Oceanic Languages
- An Unusual Passive in Western Oceanic: The Case of Vitu
- Òma Lóngh Historical Phonology
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content