To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- An Interview with Cristina García
- Rereading the Romance
- "Ordinary Pocket Litter": Paper(s) as Dangerous Supplement(s) in Cold War Novels of Intrigue
- The Northern Irish Novelist in Ronan Bennett's The Catastrophist
- "Looking Back from the Grave": Sensory Perception and the Anticipation of Absence in Marilynne Robinson's Gilead
- Ludic Eloquence: On John Ashbery's Recent Poetry
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content