To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Editors' Note
- Reviewed Elsewhere
- C'était Marguerite Duras, 1914-1945 (review)
- From Split to Screened Selves: French and Francophone Autobiography in the Third Person (review)
- The Era of the Witness (review)
- The Ethics of Working Class Autobiography: Representation of Family by Four American Authors (review)
- Traveling Women: Narrative Visions of Early America (review)
- Loving Dr. Johnson (review)
- Musical Biography: Towards New Paradigms (review)
- Theatre and AutoBiography: Writing and Performing Lives in Theory and Practice (review)
- Remembering Walter Benjamin: Benjamin and His Biographers
- Sherston's Imaginary Friend: Siegfried Sassoon's Autobiographical Prose and the Idea of Photography
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.