- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- Darwinism, Doxology, and Energy Physics: The New Sciences, the Poetry and the Poetics of Gerard Manley Hopkins Volume 45, Number 2, Summer 2007, pp. 175-194
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Gerard Manley Hopkins and the Song of Songs
- Darwinism, Doxology, and Energy Physics: The New Sciences, the Poetry and the Poetics of Gerard Manley Hopkins
- Mastering the Ineffable: Dante Gabriel Rossetti's "The Vase of Life" and the Kantian Sublime
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning's Religious Poetics: Congregationalist Models of Hymnist and Preacher
- "The History of Error": Hardy's Critics and the Self Unseen
- "Hang there like fruit, my soul": Tennyson's Feminine Imaginings
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content