- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- Southern Cultures
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Texas Death Row and the Cummins Prison Farm in Arkansas Volume 13, Number 2, Summer 2007, pp. 112-129
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- About the Contributors
- Searching for the Dixie Barbecue: Journeys into the Southern Psyche (review)
- Huddle Brothers; Ivanhoe, Virginia; Circa 1963
- Texas Death Row and the Cummins Prison Farm in Arkansas
- In Memoriam: Elizabeth Fox-Genovese
- Hanging on and Holding out in New Orleans after Katrina
- Sam F. Vance, Jr., "Character-Taker": The Faces of Small-Town and Rural North Carolina, 1930s-1940s
- O. N. Pruitt's Possum Town: The 'Modest Aspiration and Small Renown' of a Mississippi Photographer, 1915-1960
- Walker Evans, 1974
- "The Injuries of Time and Weather"
- Front Porch
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content