- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Education and Treatment of Children
- West Virginia University Press
- Peer Experience as Predictors of Adjustment Across the Middle School Transition Volume 30, Number 2, May 2007, pp. 73-88
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Graphing in the Classroom for Improving Instruction: From Lesson Plans to Research
- Teacher Assistance Team Social Validity: A Perspective from General Education Teachers
- Peer Experience as Predictors of Adjustment Across the Middle School Transition
- Aggression, Social Status, and Affiliation in Kindergarten Children: A Preliminary Study
- The Effects of Classwide Peer Tutoring on the Reading Achievement of Urban Middle School Students
- Examining the Effects of Phono-Graphix on the Remediation of Reading Skills of Students with Disabilities: A Program Evaluation
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content