To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Association Affairs
- First Report of Gastrointestinal Helminths from the Wokan Cannibal Frog, Lechirodus melanopyga (Amphibia: Limnodynastidae) from Papua New Guinea
- A New Species of the Genus Lepidodactylus Fitzinger (Squamata: Gekkonidae) from the Mortlock Islands, Chuuk State, Federated States of Micronesia
- Reptiles of Satawan Atoll and the Mortlock Islands, Chuuk State, Federated States of Micronesia
- Neosabellaria vitiensis, n. sp. (Annelida: Polychaeta: Sabellariidae), from Shallow Water of Suva Harbor, Fiji
- A Visual Sighting and Acoustic Detections of Minke Whales, Balaenoptera acutorostrata (Cetacea: Balaenopteridae) in Nearshore Hawaiian Waters
- Estimating Abundance of Reef-Dwelling Sharks: A Case Study of the Epaulette Shark, Hemiscyllium ocellatum (Elasmobranchii: Hemiscyllidae)
- Linckia multifora (Echinodermata: Asteroidea) in Rarotonga, Cook Islands: Reproductive Mechanisms and Ecophenotypes
- Coral (Anthozoa: Scleractinia) Recruitment at Bahías de Huatulco, Western México: Implications for Coral Community Structure and Dynamics
- Soil Phosphorus and Agricultural Development in the Leeward Kohala Field System, Island of Hawai'i
- Human Impacts on the Nearshore Environment: An Archaeological Case Study from Kaua'i, Hawaiian Islands
- Biology and Impacts of Pacific Island Invasive Species. 2. Boiga irregularis, the Brown Tree Snake (Reptilia: Colubridae)
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content