- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Philosophy East and West
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Masterpieces of Kabuki: Eighteen Plays on Stage (review) Volume 57, Number 2, April 2007, pp. 275-277
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 16 articles in total
- Books Received
- Islamic Aesthetics: An Introduction (review)
- Shingon Refractions: Myōe and the Mantra of Light (review)
- Approaching the Land of Bliss: Religious Praxis in the Cult of Amitābha (review)
- Masterpieces of Kabuki: Eighteen Plays on Stage (review)
- Dōgen's Extensive Record: A Translation of the Eihei Kōroku (review)
- Indian and Cross-Cultural Philosophy in the Works of Ramakrishna Puligandla
- A Lucid Journey through Varieties of Asian Philosophy
- In Defense of Priest -- A Reply to Mortensen
- In Defense of Dharmakīrti -- A Response to Tanaka
- Dharmakīrti and Priest on an Inconsistent Theory of Change — A Comment to Mortensen
- Perpetual Unease or Being at Ease? \-\- Derrida, Daoism, and the 'Metaphysics of Presence'
- On Ge Wu: Recovering the Way of the Great Learning
- Vidyā and Avidyā: Simultaneous and Coterminous? -- A Holographic Model to Illuminate the Advaita Debate
- Nous and Nirvāṇa: Conversations with Plotinus — An Essay in Buddhist Cosmology
- Dharmamegha-samādhi in the Yogasūtras of Patañjali: A Critique
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content