- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- University of Hawai'i Press
- The True Story of Alice B. Toklas: A Study of Three Autobiographies (review) Volume 30, Number 1, Winter 2007, pp. 108-111
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Discourses of Autobiographical Desires: Samuel Delany's Nevèrÿon Series
- Life Writing and Science Fiction: Constructing Identities and Constructing Genres
- Reviewed Elsewhere
- The Afterlife of John Brown (review)
- Reading Charlotte Salomon (review)
- The True Story of Alice B. Toklas: A Study of Three Autobiographies (review)
- Life Writing and Victorian Culture (review)
- Of Neural Nets and Brains in Vats: Model Subjects in Galatea 2.2 and Plus
- Days of Past Futures: Kazuo Ishiguro's Never Let Me Go as "Speculative Memoir"
- Begin Again: James Tiptree, Jr.'s Opossum Tricks
- Revisioning Gender: Inventing Women in Ursula K. Le Guin's Nonfiction
- For the Extended Family and the Universe: Judith Merril and Science Fiction Autobiography
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content