To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- "Pagan Moore": Poetry, Painting, and Passive Masculinity in George Moore's Flowers of Passion (1877) and Pagan Poems (1881)
- Poetry in the Victorian Marketplace: The Illustrated Princess as a Christmas Gift Book
- "A Church of Himself": Liberal Skepticism and Consistent Character in Bishop Blougram's Apology
- Shaping the Self: Critical Perspective and Community in Sohrab and Rustum
- Back to the Future: Lionel Trilling, "The Scholar-Gipsy," and the State of Victorian Poetry
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content