- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Philosophy East and West
- University of Hawai'i Press
- White Collar Zen: Using Zen Principles to Overcome Obstacles and Achieve Your Career Goals (review) Volume 57, Number 1, January 2007, pp. 123-126
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Books Received
- Epistemologies and the Limitations of Philosophical Enquiry: Doctrine in Madhva Vedanta (review)
- White Collar Zen: Using Zen Principles to Overcome Obstacles and Achieve Your Career Goals (review)
- Epistemology in PracÄ«na and Navya Nyāya (review)
- The Virtue of Nonviolence (review)
- Leibniz and China: A Commerce of Light (review)
- Studies in Advaita Vedanta: Towards an Advaita Theory of Consciousness (review)
- On Wu-wei as a Unifying Metaphor
- Confucian Ethics and "The Age of Biological Control"
- Negativity and Dialectical Materialism: Zhang Shiying's Reading of Hegel's Dialectical Logic
- The Illumination of Consciousness: Approaches to Self-Awareness in the Indian and Western Traditions
- Rewalking Thoreau and Asia: 'Light from the East' for 'A Very Yankee Sort of Oriental'
- Al-Ghazali on Power, Causation, and 'Acquisition'
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content