To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
- Index of Languages in Volume 45
- Issues in Austronesian Historical Phonology (review)
- The Many Faces of Austronesian Voice Systems: Some New Empirical Studies (review)
- Some Observations on Proto-Austronesian *t to k
- In Memoriam, Per Hage, 1935-2004
- On the Origin of Philippine Vowel Grades
- The Pronoun System in Galeya: Arguments against a Clitic Analysis
- Niuean and Eastern Polynesian: A View from Syntax
- On the Multifunctionality of Compound Prepositions in Indonesian
- Numeral Classifiers and Counting Systems in Polynesian and Micronesian Languages: Common Roots and Cultural Adaptations
- The Semantics and Pragmatics of Irrealis Mood in Nyulnyulan Languages
- The Origin of the Kelabit Voiced Aspirates: A Historical Hypothesis Revisited
- The Benefactive Construction in South Efate
- Bound Nominal Elements in Ãiwoo (Reefs): A Reappraisal of the "Multiple Noun Class Systems"
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content