- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Frontiers: A Journal of Women Studies
- University of Nebraska Press
- The Impossibility of Return: Black Women's Migrations to Africa Volume 27, Number 2, 2006, pp. 54-86
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Between the Orient and the Ghetto: A Modern Immigrant Woman in Anzia Yezierska's Salome of the Tenements
- Partners in Motion: Gender, Migration, and Reform in Antebellum Ohio and Kansas
- Lingua/Lenga'/Language: "The Language Question" in the Life and Work of an Italian American Woman
- The Impossibility of Return: Black Women's Migrations to Africa
- Memory Work in the Palestinian Diaspora
- At the airport
- Walking to the House of the Foreign Woman Who Never Has to Visit Her Homeland
- Is Cosmopolitanism Not For Women?: Migration in Qurratulain Hyder's Sita Betrayed and Amitav Ghosh's The Shadow Lines
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content