To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 18 articles in total
- Books Received
- Islamic Aesthetics: An Introduction (review)
- Introducing Aesthetics (review)
- Practical Pursuits: Religion, Politics, and Personal Cultivation in Nineteenth-Century Japan (review)
- The Origins of Buddhist Monastic Codes in China: An Annotated Translation and Study of the Chanyuan Qinggui (review)
- Theorizing Chinese Masculinity: Society and Gender in China (review)
- Islam: Religion, History, and Civilization (review)
- Anime: From Akira to Princess Mononoke: Experiencing Contemporary Japanese Animation (review)
- The Ways of Interpreting Dao
- Going to our Happy Place: Idealism, Realism, and Nishida's Eutopia: A Response to Christian Uhl
- What Does It Mean to "Speak Truth to Power"?
- Two Chariots: The Justification of the Best Life in the Katha Upanishad and Plato's Phaedrus
- The Tiantai Roots of Dōgen's Philosophy of Language and Thought
- Saying the Unsayable
- The Crow and the Coconut: Accident, Coincidence, and Causation in the Yogavāsiṣṭha
- Zhuangzi and the Nature of Metaphor
- A Memorial Tribute to Leroy Rouner
- Remembering Rev. Dr. Leroy Stephens Rouner
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content