To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Shades of Gray: A Diachronic Reading of Thomas Hardy's "Neutral Tones"
- Fathering Graces at Hampstead: Manley Hopkins' "The Old Trees" and Gerard Manley Hopkins' "Binsey Poplars"
- Gender and Sexual Anxiety in Browning's "Waring" and "The Guardian-Angel"
- Increasing Suspicion about Browning's Grammarian
- Written in Blood: The Art of Mothering Epic in the Poetry of Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- "What profits me my name?" The Aesthetic Potential of the Commodified Name in Lancelot and Elaine
- Clough, Bankruptcy, and Disbelief: The Economic Background to "Blank Misgivings"
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.