- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- Southern Cultures
- The University of North Carolina Press
- A New Cure for Brightleaf Tobacco: The Origins of the Tobacco Queen during the Great Depression Volume 12, Number 2, Summer 2006, pp. 30-52
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- About the Contributors
- I Am a Man!: Race, Manhood, and the Civil Rights Movement (review)
- Pocahontas, Powhatan, Opechancanough: Three Indian Lives Changed by Jamestown (review)
- Jefferson's Secrets: Death and Desire at Monticello (review)
- The Last Generation: Young Virginians in Peace, War, and Reunion (review)
- The Grand Ole Opry and Big Tobacco: Radio Scripts from the Files of the R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, 1948 to 1959
- The South, the Nation, and Tobacco
- Bright Leaves (review)
- Tobacco's Civil War: Images of the Sectional Conflict on Tobacco Package Labels
- A New Cure for Brightleaf Tobacco: The Origins of the Tobacco Queen during the Great Depression
- "My Aunt Smokes Another Lucky"
- The Duke
- Front Porch
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content