- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Sign Language Studies
- Gallaudet University Press
- The Argument for a Constitutional Right to Communication and Language Volume 6, Number 3, Spring 2006, pp. 255-272
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Revolution in Poetic Sign Language
- Disregarding Poetic Transidentity
- Innate or Resilient? How Children's Gesture Creation Uncovers the Ontological Origins of Language
- How Many People Use ASL in the United States? Why Estimates Need Updating
- To Capture a Face: A Novel Technique for the Analysis and Quantification of Facial Expressions in American Sign Language
- The Argument for a Constitutional Right to Communication and Language
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content