- Digital Price: $18.00 USD (All sales final)
- Pacific Science
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Marine Algae of French Frigate Shoals, Northwestern Hawaiian Islands: Species List and Biogeographic Comparisons Volume 60, Number 1, January 2006, pp. 81-95
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Anguilla marmorata (Giant Mottled Eel) Discovered in a New Location: Natural Range Expansion or Recent Human Introduction?
- Association Affairs
- A New Species of Extinct Parrot (Psittacidae: Eclectus ) from Tonga and Vanuatu, South Pacific
- A New Genus and Species of Diplodactylid Gecko (Reptilia: Squamata: Diplodactylidae) from Northwestern New Caledonia
- Bryoliths (Bryozoa) in the Gulf of California
- A Vermetid Gastropod with Complex Intracapsular Cannibalism of Nurse Eggs and Sibling Larvae and a High Potential for Invasion
- Marine Algae of French Frigate Shoals, Northwestern Hawaiian Islands: Species List and Biogeographic Comparisons
- Vertebrates of Tetepare Island, Solomon Islands
- Baseline Climatology of Viti Levu (Fiji) and Current Climatic Trends
- Effects of Water Removal on a Hawaiian Stream Ecosystem
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content