- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- American Annals of the Deaf
- Gallaudet University Press
- The Experience of Story Reading: Deaf Children and Hearing Mothers' Interactions at Story Time Volume 150, Number 4, Fall 2005, pp. 369-378
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Developing a Standardized Comprehensive Health Survey for Use With Deaf Adults
- Reading Levels of Spanish Deaf Students
- The Experience of Story Reading: Deaf Children and Hearing Mothers' Interactions at Story Time
- An Examination of the Research and Training Needs in the Field of Deaf Education
- A Mixed-Methods Study of Teachers of the Deaf Learning to Integrate Computers Into Their Teaching
- Perceptions of Diverse Educators Regarding Ethnic-Minority Deaf College Students, Role Models, and Diversity
- Relationships Among Professionals' Knowledge, Experience, and Expectations Regarding Cochlear Implants
- Editorial: Cochlear Implants: An Update
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content