- Digital Price: $5.00 USD (All sales final)
- Rhetoric & Public Affairs
- Michigan State University Press
- A Case Study in Southern Justice: The Murder and Trial of Emmett Till Volume 8, Number 2, Summer 2005, pp. 189-224
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Bearing Witness Still: Recovering the Language and the Lives that Made the Civil Rights Movement Move
- Interpreting the Discursive Field of the Montgomery Bus Boycott: Martin Luther King Jr.'s Holt Street Address
- The Ladies Before Rosa: Let Us Now Praise Unfamous Women
- Behold the Corpse: Violent Images and the Case of Emmett Till
- Killing Emmett
- A Case Study in Southern Justice: The Murder and Trial of Emmett Till
- Mississippi Haunting
- From Money to Montgomery: Emmett Till, Rosa Parks, and the Freedom Movement, 1955-2005
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content