- Digital Price: $5.00 USD (All sales final)
- Northeast African Studies
- Michigan State University Press
- Anthropology in the Sudan: Reflections by a Sudanese Anthropologist (review) Volume 8, Number 2, 2001 (New Series), pp. 129-130
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Anthropology in the Sudan: Reflections by a Sudanese Anthropologist (review)
- Testimonies in Exile: Sudanese Gender Politics
- War and Women in the Sudan: Role Change and Adjustment to New Responsibilities
- "We Are Bought Like Clothes": The War Over Polygyny and Levirate Marriage in South Sudan
- The Micropolitics of Elite Marriage on Echo Island
- Resistance to Arranged Marriage among Nubian Youth: Ideology and Changing Times
- Perspectives, Interpretations, and Challenges
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content