- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Tropes of Suffering and Postures of Authority in Margaret Fuller's European Travel Letters Volume 28, Number 3, Summer 2005, pp. 377-413
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Editors' Note
- Reviewed Elsewhere
- Working Against Odds: Stories of Disabled Women's Work Lives (review)
- Gender, Genre and Identity in Women's Travel Writing (review)
- "I Foresee My Life": The Ritual Performance of Autobiography in an Amazonian Community (review)
- Semiologies of Travel: From Gautier to Baudrillard (review)
- Character and Conversion in Autobiography: Augustine, Montaigne, Descartes, Rousseau, and Sartre (review)
- Oscar Wilde: Reading the Life After the Life
- Tropes of Suffering and Postures of Authority in Margaret Fuller's European Travel Letters
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content