To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Cultural Variation in Southern Ethiopia: An Introduction
- Brothers at War: Making Sense of the Eritrean-Ethiopian War (review)
- The Making of Oromo Diaspora: A Historical Sociology of Forced Migration (review)
- Gordon and the Sudan: Prologue to the Mahdiyya, 1877-1880 (review)
- Language and Ethnic Boundaries: Perceptions of Identity Expressed through Attitudes towards the Use of Language Education in Southern Ethiopia
- Clans, Kingdoms, and "Cultural Diversity" in Southern Ethiopia: The Case of Omotic Speakers
- Entering Cattle Gates: Trade, Bond Friendship, and Group Interdependence
- The Genius Loci of Hamar
- The Similarities of Difference: Symbolic Reversals among East Africa's Gabra and Their Neighbors
- The Generation of Difference: Initiations in Gamo, Sidamo, and Borana (Oromo)
- On Being "First": Making History by Two's in Southern Ethiopia
- Comparing Cultures in Southern Ethiopia: From Ethnography to Generative Explanation
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content