To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Uncollected Letters of Algernon Charles Swinburne, and: Major Poems and Selected Prose (review )
- The Correspondence of Dante Gabriel Rossetti, vol. 4: The Chelsea Years, 1863-1872: Prelude to Crisis, 1868-1870 (review)
- Audience Terminable and Interminable: Anne Gilchrist, Walt Whitman, and the Achievement of Disinhibited Reading
- American Renaissance Poetry and the Topos of Positionality: Genius Mundi and Genius Loci in Walt Whitman and William Gilmore Simms
- David J. DeLaura
- Outsourcing "The Raven": Retroactive Origins
- Edmund Clarence Stedman's Black Atlantic
- E. C. Stedman and the Invention of Victorian Poetry
- American Victorian Poetry: The Transatlantic Poetic
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content