To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Bislama reference grammar (review)
- Languages of the Eastern Bird's Head (review)
- Australian Languages Reconsidered: A Review of Dixon (2002)
- In Memoriam, Terry Crowley 1953-2005
- A Note on the History of Genitive Marking in Austronesian Languages
- Kena as a Third Type of Malay Passive
- Sulka of East New Britain: A Mixture of Oceanic and Papuan Traits
- On the Notion "Adjective" in Toqabaqita
- Final Consonants in Remote Oceanic
- Positional Slots in Saliba Complex Verbs
- What the Rawas Dialect Reveals about the Linguistic History of Rejang
- Some Notes on the Proto-Austronesian Words for 'Water'
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content